Friday, August 29, 2008

Knoxville's Best Sweet Tea


I so enjoyed today's tea tasting! Those of you who brought tea, thank you. Please thank your parents as well.  I am still trying to recover from all of that sugar!  In case you didn't get it all written down today, here are the stats.  

1st Period: 
  • ***** McDonalds with 94 votes
  • **** Chick-fil-A with 91 votes
  • *** Bojangles with 60 votes
  • ** Chintzy Rose with 50 votes
  • * McAlisters with 34 votes
3rd Period:
  • ***** Bojangles with 97 votes
  • **** Chick-fil-A with 91 votes
  • *** McDonalds with 77 votes
  • ** Chintzy Rose with 58 votes
  • * McAlisters with 53 votes

I can't wait to see the first place reviews from each class.  Remember to find your voice and to keep a consistent tone.  Words like delicious, amazing, and wonderful should NOT appear in your reviews.  Choose specific, meaningful words.  Happy writing!  I will leave you with some pictures from today!









7 comments:

LeAnnW said...

Still doing strange things are ya mrs mcaffry.

Sarah C said...

Gotta keep it fresh!

OliviaaMorrell said...

I'm pretty sure that all that tea gave me a kidney infection.
so I believe we should check into the health risks before we do anything like that again.
However I must say that was extremely interesting and we should do more things like this!
It was fun.

kaitlyn_c said...

i wish i could've been in class that day. i love tea! i miss your class and i'll comment more often :)

Unknown said...

I'm confused!!!! Someone please post a comment explaining to me: am I supposed to write my review about the tea I thought was best or the tea the class picked? I know I shouldn't have waited until monday to ask but I have not been home all weekend.

Unknown said...

Nevermind.

Austin B said...

Ninja n. pl. ninja or nin·jas or nin·jaed

One who takes loot before a group has made their decision. Typically greedy players and should not be trusted.

I was not in that class but I was in French 2 when OliviaM dropped two gallons of tea in Madame's room. Yeah I definitely NINJAED an entire gallon for myself... chick-fil-a has good tea! Thank SarahM for the inadvert way of satisfying my tea addiction ! I look forward to class to this semester